Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mojo Monday...on a Wednesday?

I think I am getting further from my goal of completing the Mojo Monday challenge on Monday... :) This week is a circle or square week. Here are the sketches...
 Here is what I came up with...
 The patterned papers are from  Recollections Mosaic Memories Stack (I LOVE that stack!) I taped three different styles together and then ran them through my BigKick to create the three toned circle in the background. All the circles are Spellbinders dies.
 I used my Martha Stewart classic butterfly punch for the butterflies and the yellow chevron paper is from the Recollections Bright and Basics Stack. The purple bling is Studio G.
The stamp is old Hero Arts and I used some green Colorbox ink to ink it up with! )

Hope you like it (I really do!) I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

1 comment: