Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Freshly Made!

Hey there! Today I have a card I made using the Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch #27. Here is the sketch...
And here is my take...
 All of the patterned paper is Recollections.
 I used kraft paper to punch out the butterflies, which are Martha Stewart Classic Butterflies ;) I used an old Stampabilites background stamp to make the grid pattern on the butterflies, and I used some Martha Stewart ink in several shades of blue and green.
I cut the circles using my Spellbinders die and my Big Kick. The sentiment is old Inkadinkado.

Thanks for looking. I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)



4 comments:

  1. Your circles are perfect with a kraft background! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using all the different DSP is a great look! And I love all those sweet butterfies. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love the use of designer paper! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - love the subtle colours in combination with the neutral backing. The butterflies are the perfect embellishment to finish it off. My kind of card!

    ReplyDelete