Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Less is More in White Black and Red :)

Hello, I've been a bit MIA lately...lots of stuff to do... :)

This week over on the "Less is More" challenge blog they have a one layer card using script challenge! Kinda of fun no? :)
Here is what I came up with...
The stamp is from my stash. I used it several years ago to make my "save the date" cards for our wedding. I just love it don't you? :)
Sorry the pics are not showing up well, it's very dreary here today :( The red glitter ribbon is another dollar bin find from Michael's. I cut the shape of the card out using my NEW BigKick (yay!) and a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.
I stamped the sentiment on the inside, another great Michael's dollar bin find! :)

Thanks for lookin! I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)


3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea... I have seen stamps a little like this before and think they look great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen one of these stamps, love the way it uses words from West side story. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, very effective

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete