Sunday, March 4, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Decor :)

Good evening, I have some St. Patty's Day decor to share with you. In a post a while back (HERE) I made some Valentine's Day "pictures" to put in some frames I had laying around. So now, here are the St. Patty's Day "pictures!" :)
The sentiment I cut with my Making Memories Slice using the Words and Expressions Holiday card. I cut the little borders with my Cricut Expression using the Elegant Edges cartridge and my Gypsy. The background papers are old DCWV. :)
Here is 2 of 3. I cut out the background with the Elegant Edges cartridge and the sentiment is the Slice Words and Expressions Holiday card again. :) The ribbon is from my stash.
3 of 3. :) The background paper is Recollections, the ribbon is from my stash, the border punch is Martha Stewart Zig Zag, and the letter was cut with my Slice using the Vintage Findings card. The "A" stands for our last name. :)

This was just a quick little post, thanks for looking! I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave a comment if you wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment