Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Challenge for Me :)

I found this challenge blog, Color Throwdown via a blog I follow (can't remember which one sorry!) And I decided to play along this week! Here is the color combo...
 So here is what I came up with...
 The card stock is a combo of Recollections, The Paper Company, and Bazzill. The patterned paper is Recollections Floral Garden Stack.
The doilies are PTI. The bling is Recollections (the rhinestone and the pink brads.) The banner is also PTI.
The twine is Honeydew from the Twinery. The edge punch is Martha Stewart Deco Fan.

Hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors and I really like how you used the doilies too! Thanks for playing along in our Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete