Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Little Color With CAS-ual Fridays

I really like the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays this week. The colors are just so inspiring. And the design team really out did themselves this week. All of the cards are amazing! And just looking through the other entries so far I think I am going to be following a TON of new blogs! :) Here is the challenge...

Fabulous color combo huh?!
 I know, I know....again with the Happy Hexagons! They are just so super versatile! :) Ink: Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, and True Black. All PTI. The sentiment is from the Signature Series Dress Form stamp set.
The card base and panel are Stamper's Select White and the DP is from the Enchanted Evening Pattern Pack (also all PTI;)

Hope you enjoy! I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the hexagons, keep them coming! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, love this card. It's simple yet really eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete