Friday, August 31, 2012

Make It Monday #80

It's time for me to get into my Make It Monday #80 Making Garland card! I actually made this card a few days ago, but I'm just now getting the time to post. ;) I may do a second take...I was looking through the other entries and getting inspired! :) But for now here is the original card I decided to make...

 I just love Mr. Bones. ;)
 This is a super CAS card. I was a little weary of trying to make a garland this way so that it has movement. Usually I just glue in all down so it only looks like a garland, but it doesn't actually move. ;)
I'm not sure how I feel about the placement...like I said I think I will try a second time with some dancing Mr. Bones... ;) We will see if time will allow today. :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Cream, PTI Vintage Cream
DP: DCWV Bewitched Stack
Stamps: PTI Mr.Bones
Inks: PTI True Black, Royal Velvet, Simply Chartreuse, and Orange Zest
Dies: Mr. Bones, Happy Days
Other: Glue Dots, Twine from The Twinery, Green Staples from Making Memories

4 comments:

  1. Your banner Halloween card is just adorable! Love that mr bones and wish I got him. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just the cutest Halloween stamp set? I'm in love with it, can't wait to see more projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that Mr. Bones just the cutest?!? I'm not at all a Halloween crafter ... but I couldn't resist getting Mr. Bones! Great garland, and I love your PP choice too!

    ReplyDelete