Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CR84FN...Long Time No See :)

It's been awhile since I've linked up with the CR84FN Color Challenge and I thought it was about time I got back to it. :)

 I just love these soft relaxing colors, don't you? :)

Here is my take...
 I know I added just the tiniest of red with that little heart, but it felt like it needed it. ;)
 I LOVE my new We Go Together stamps from PTI. The sentiments are awesome! ;)
Just a bit of dimension for the oval.

I hope you enjoy it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft and Light Blue
DP: DCWV Linen Closet Stack, Recollections Bold Basics 8.5x11 Stack
Stamps: PTI We Go Together, Heart 2 Heart #6
Inks: PTI Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, and Scarlet Jewel
Dies: PTI Wine Bottle Tag, Half & Half, Limitless Layers Ovals
Other: Foam Tape, EK Success corner rounder

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love this color combination too and all of your patterned paper choices. That sweet red heart below your sentiment is a wonderful little touch to your card as well...perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lauren! I love how you inked the sentiment in different colours. The red heart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Awesome mix of pretty patterned paper! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Pretty and Sweet! Love the Super sentiment and the Pretty dp's too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card, Lauren! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout, lovely papers and great sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete