Saturday, August 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop!!! :)

Hello there. :)

Today is the day for the Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop! WooHoo! :)

Here are the inspiration photos.


We are still getting triple digits here in Texas, so it's a bit hard to get into the Fall spirit and Fall is my favorite time of the year! :( I just love all the textures and colors in the inspiration photos, it reminds me of cooler temperatures and hopefully they are coming soon because I CANNOT STAND this heat anymore!!!!!!!!! :) AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Anyhoo,
 
Here is my card :)

 I really really really wanted to use some denim and my Hubby was nice enough to let me cut up and old pair of his jeans so that I could try my hand at die cutting denim. :)
 It didn't work quite as well IRL as it did in my head...but that is usually the case. ;) I still love how it came out!
I just got the Fabulous Frames dies and stamps in yesterday so I had to play with them. (PS: I got all of my Halloween stuff the day before LOL! If you have been around awhile you know I LOVE HALLOWEEN!)

Hope you like it. I am now going to go and look at all the yumminess on Nichole's blog. :)

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Fine Linen, Rustic Cream
Stamps: PTI Mat Stack #4 Collection, Fabulous Frames
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen
Dies: PTI Mat Stack #4, Fabulous Frames, Beautiful Blooms II #1
Other: Denim from old pair of Hubby's jeans, DMC Floss, button from stash


6 comments:

  1. Cute card. How sweet of your husband to make a "contribution" for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of colours and textures! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your demin flower is gorgeous, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! Most of the things in my head are better than what happens IRL, but you gotta keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete