Saturday, August 25, 2012

Going Green for Halloween :)

Hello again. I am getting this in for the CASology challenge under the wire AGAIN. I don't know why I wait til the last minute to post, but oh well. :) One of these days...right? :) Here is the super cute cue card...(I don't know why I love this cue card idea so much but I do! :) Lol.)

 And my interpretation...

 One of the Papertrey Ink DT members did this during the August countdown...she took the new little ghost die and turned it upside down to make a Frankenstein! How cute is that?! I loved the idea so much I had to try it. :)
I'm starting to get excited for Halloween! I hope the weather cools down soon though...like I said in my previous post...I AM DONE WITH THE HEAT! And we have an outside birthday party to go to today...  :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Black, DCWV Ghosts and Goblins Green
DP: K&Company
Stamps: PTI Happy Haunting
Ink: Silver from my stash
Dies: PTI Happy Haunting die
Other: EK Success corner rounder

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this little guy is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I seem to have butterfly fingers tonight.

    How fun is this frankenstein and how fabulous to turn that die upsidedown. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASlogy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun card... so glad you played along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete