Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Your Punny ;)

This week over on the Pink By Design Challenge blog the challenge is to get your Punny on. ;) LOL! I just got my new PBD stamps last week and haven't been able to ink them up, so today I whipped 'em out and got to work! :)

 I won a gift certificate to the PBD store and bought the Mad Scientist stamp set with it! :)
 Here is a close up of the background. I used the little amoebas to make my own background paper. :)
I just think the set is so adorable! :)

Hope you like it! I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
Pink By Design Stamps: Mad Scientist
PTI Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise Pattern Pack
PTI Ink: Simple Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, True Black

5 comments:

  1. I love this....super cute way to use that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! This is too cute! Thanks for linking up with Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, as always spectacular card!! :) I've got my Ion You!!! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us for our weekly challenge at www.pinkbydesignstamps.com!! Hope you will come back tomorrow to see the winner and link up again!!

    xoxoxo

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love how you made your own patterned paper for the circle. What a great idea. Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute way to include the amoebas in the background while still using another stamp from the set. The black really makes the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete