Saturday, August 25, 2012

CASE Study: CASE a Player :)

How cool! Find a player that plays along with CASE study and find some inspiration! I think this is super cool. I looked and looked and looked and finally found a card that tickled my fancy (and my mojo :) lol!) here is the card...

 And HERE is the post over on the Loves Rubber Stamps blog by Laura Love.

And here is my take...
 Halloween of course! :) I had to play with my new Halloween goodness from PTI. :)

 I just love that little spider. :) I used a bit of twine to connect him to his web.

Hope you enjoy! I really had fun with this challenge looking through all the players! :)

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI True Black, Orange Zest Patterned Pack, Royal Velvet Patterned Pack
DP: K&Company
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Halloween
Inks: PTI True Black
Dies: Spiderweb Trio
Other: Mandarin Twine from The Twinery

4 comments:

  1. Just too cute again! I love web, still have not played with mine yet, but love seeing what you did with yours, just so clever with the baker's twine and that big spider, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute and great interpretation of the card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Halloween card, love the twine! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love the twine accent and the fabulous Halloween colors! Thanks for sharing with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete