Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retro Sketches #22

With this card I started out with a completely different idea. I didn't get to finish it and when I came back the next day I didn't like my original idea so I altered it a bit. :) I used this weeks sketch over on the Retro Sketches Challenge blog. I LOVE Retro Sketches! :) Here is the sketch...

 And my take...
 This color combo just sort of came out of nowhere. :) But I think I like it.
 On the solid sunshine rays I stamped a darker color on top with a different pattern.
I just love the Hello Sunshine stamp set by PTI. All of the sentiments remind me of my Grandma. ;) She was amazing.

Hope you enjoy. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
PTI Stamps: Hello Sunshine
PTI Ink: Summer Sunrise, True Black, Melon Berry
PTI card stock: Stamper's Select White, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise pattern pack, True Black
PTI dies: Limitless Layers Circles, Double Ended Banner
Other: EK Success Scallop with Diamonds border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment