Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ink It Pink: School Daze :)

Ink It Pink has challenged us to use some of those school supplies on a project. :) So I made a card...

 My school supplies are the paper clip and the staples. ;)
 I found this really amazing DP in my stash and I cannot remember for the life of my who makes it! It's really awesome school paper. If you recognize it let me know so I can give credit. ;)
I made my own background again and used the microscope as my vocal point. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft and White, PTI Scarlet Jewel, Bazzill Basics Black
DP: ???
Stamps: Pink By Design Mad Scientist
Ink: PTI True Black, Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Simply Charteuse, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Staples, Paper clip

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, this is just so adorable...love all of those science goodies that you used to make your own background paper, just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Lauren!! Great job! Thanks for linking up with Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Lauren! I love the patterned paper you made using the PBD stamps. Thanks for linking up with us this week over at Pink by Design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the way you made your own printed paper! Great colors as well:) Thank You for playing along with us in the Ink it Pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete