Friday, August 3, 2012

Halloween Invites...Batch One :)

So my husband and I throw a Halloween Costume party every year because I love Halloween and all the decorations and silly scary stuff. I love to make the invites too, but instead of making them all the same, I like to send each family a unique card. So here is the first batch that I started work on yesterday...

 I wish I could remember which challenge site I was looking on when I saw this idea of the staring eyeballs...it was a featured card somewhere...if you have seen it too let me know so I can link back to the card makers blog. ;)
 I used my Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge for this one and inked up the sides with some white ink.
 You know they have a new Halloween cart out called "A Frightening Affair." I think I may have to get that one too!
 This one is super CAS with just ribbon and stamping. :)
Hope you enjoyed them! :) I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
Card #1:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft, PTI Vintage Cream and True Black
DP: K&Company
Stamps: PTI Happy Days and the eyeballs are from the Dollar Store
Dies: PTI Wine Bottle Tag
Ink: PTI True Black and Tsukineko Pumpkin Spice

Card #2:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft and Acid Green, DCWV Ghosts and Goblings cardstock pack
DP: Recollections and K&Company
Stamps: Martha Stewart
Dies: PTI Mat Stack #4 and the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge
Ink: PTI True Black

Card #3:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft
Stamps: Both the cat and boots are from Michael's dollar bins, the sentiment is PTI Happy Days stamp set
Ink: PTI True Black and Fine Linen
Ribbon: JoAnn's
Other: I used a green gel pen to color in the stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment