Sunday, August 12, 2012

CASology

I did a little abstract stamping for this weeks CASology Challenge. Here is the cue card for the  Challenge...


 I used colors I thought would be in and around a pond...
...and I always think of getting muddy and messy when playing around a pond! :)

Hope you like it! I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, True Black
Stamps: PTI Grunge Me, Boy Basics: Frog Hop
Other: Studio G Light Blue rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. What a fun interpretation of the cue card - I love the colours you've used and the bling (and the little fly) - so cute! Thank so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay... that is one absolutely cool card!! love your take on the cue word... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a FUN card! Love your modern take on this week's cue card! How creative! Your sentiment coordinates perfectly with your creation! :) Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Your card is so beautiful and I love free style !

    ReplyDelete