Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BOO! A Retro Sketch

As most of you know, I love me some Retro Sketches! And this week is no different. Here is the sketch...

 Cute, cute right? :)
And my interpretation...
 I just love these little stamps I got from Michael's last year. ;) I stamped the little guy on vellum and then embossed him in black and then fussy cut him out. :)
The shadows and lighting for the photos is a little funky because I was taking the pic at night. As you know, I stink at taking photos! :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft
DP: Recollections Midnight Magic and DCWV
Stamp: Dollar bin at Michael's last Halloween
Other: Letter stickers-Martha Stewart, Vellum from my stash, Embossing powder from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, this is just too darn cute! I love that sweet skeleton, ready to go treat or treating for Halloween. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun halloween card! I love big sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete