Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Been Awhile Mojo Monday...

It's been quite awhile since I played along with Mojo Monday so I decided to give it a go this week. :) I think my mojo is still on the fritz though...here is the sketch...

 And my interpretation...
 I'm not 100% satisfied with this card...it feels like it is missing something....
 A close up of the stamping...
Hope you like it...and maybe you can give me a suggestion or two. ;) I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
PTI Stamps: Hello Sunshine, Grunge Me
PTI Ink: Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, True Black
PTI Dies: Doilies, Double Ended Banner
PTI Paper: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Enchanted Evening
Other: My Mind's Eye DP, EK Success Ric Rac Border punch, Corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment