Thursday, August 30, 2012

CASE Study #106

ETA: I am also linking this up with PTI's Mr's Bones' Spook Out! :)

It's the last week of the anniversary celebrations over at the CASE Study Challenge. The last hurrah is to CASE yourself. ;) I have plenty of cards that I have wanted to re-do, but I was looking through my archives and found a card I really liked and thought "Hey, I can make a cool Halloween card from this!" :) If you've been around you know I LOVE Halloween (I don't think I can say it enough! LOL!)
So here is the original card...

 And you can find the original post HERE.

And the new one. :)
 I forgot about my Martha Stewart Deep Edge Spiderweb punch until now...I also forgot how much I love it! :)
 Isn't Little Ghosty cute? PTI is pretty much AMAZING! :) I love the new Happy Hauntings set. The ghost and all the different faces you can make for him are just too adorable...or spooky...or frightening....or whatever you want! :)
Hope you enjoy it. I really had fun looking at all my past cards and also lots of inspiration to fix re-make them. ;)

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft, Cream, and Black. DCWV Ghosts and Goblins Glitter.
DP: K&Company, Recollections: Midnight Magic
Stamps: PTI Happy Hauntings
Ink: PTI True Black
Dies: PTI Mat Stack #4, Double Ended Banners, and Happy Hauntings
Other: Ribbon from JoAnn's, Martha Stewart Deep Edge Spiderweb punch, Foam Tape

6 comments:

  1. Just so sweet and I am in love with that spider web punch...so perfect for your card. Your little monster is just too sweet too, fabulous case of your original card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that web punch is so much fun! What a great CASE of yourself! Thanks for helping us celebrate this month over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! I love the web punch, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a spook-tacular CASE!
    Thanks for CASEing along with us at CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous remake of your original card! I, too, love Halloween and think this little ghost is the cutest. The green glittered label is such a fun detail. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete