Sunday, August 5, 2012

CASE Study's 2nd Anniversary!

I'm usually just a creeper over on the CASE Study blog. I love the idea behind the challenge and the design team is one of my favorites ;) I don't often get a chance to play along but I really wanted to get in on the fun for their 2nd Anniversary. The first challenge is to show off your personal style...

 I think I do my best when I keep it clean and simple. ;) And Halloween is my favorite holiday (second to Christmas but a VERY close 2nd :)
I hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft and Black
DP: Recollections Midnight Magic
Stamps: Martha Stewart
Ink: PTI Fine Linen
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Circles

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this layout!! Fabulous card with fun patterns and simple sentiment. Thanks so much for linking up to the CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks for the sweet comments! I love this challenge too! And I love the way you made a card for your favourite day! Cool! Thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete