Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last Minute Dynamic Duos

I just realized that I don't have much time to get this in! Oops. ;) Here is this weeks color combo for the Dynamic Duos Challenge...

 And here is my take...
 Sorry the pics are so dark...the sunlight and the window just weren't working for me today. :(
 I love how the Mendhi Medallion looks in the brown on the Kraft. I've done this sketch and technique before. I just really love the clean lines. :)
Well, hope you enjoy. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
PTI Stamps: Mini Mendhi Medallions, Half & Half, Dress Form
PTI Card stock: Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Patterned Pack
PTI Ink: Dark Chocolate
PTI Dies: Happy Days, Heart Border
Other: Recollections Kraft card stock

6 comments:

  1. Mendhi Medallions are very pretty! I've been wanting to get the Mini set since it's only $5. Seeing this makes me want to get it for simple and fast cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Mendhi Medallions. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you you could find the time!
    Thank you for joining the fun over at Dynamic Duos.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart border! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete