Sunday, August 5, 2012

CR84FN It's Been A Long Time :)

It's been awhile since I've played along with the CR84FN Color Challenge. I had an idea rolling around in my head for the Grunge Me stamp set and couldn't think of a color scheme...so it was CR84FN to the rescue! :)

 Super pretty huh? :) Here is my take...
 I have seen people using label stamps to make a background and I thought "what do I have that I can do that with?" and the Grunge Me set came to mind. :)
 I also found this cool ribbon in my stash. It's black with blue metallic stripes! I know it's hard to see, it's raining here today and I had a hard time getting good photos. I am TERRIBLE at taking photos!
Thanks for looking. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White and New Leaf
DP: Recollections
Stamps: PTI Grunge Me, Happy Days, and Rock On stamp sets
Inks: Tsukineko Purple Hydrangea, Martha Stewart blue, and PTI New Leaf and True Black
Dies: Happy Days

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Birthday card Lauren! Love your stamped background and pretty green label! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card, a great stamped background with these labels, such a cool effect!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84Fn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, that background with the labels turned out so FAB and your ribbon is a Great detail, too! Glad you pointed it out! Happy CR84FN could come to the color rescue! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I really like the background you've created. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete