Monday, August 13, 2012

Jay Gee's Challenge #22

So I'm trying a new to me challenge over on the Jay Gee's Nook blog. I don't know why it took me so long to find it and play along! ;) Here is the inspiration photo...

 And here is my interpretation...
 I took some of the colors and the chevron and incorporated them into my card.
Clean and simple but fun to make. ;)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. ;)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, and Berry Sorbet
Stamps: Chevron stamp from Michael's, PTI Happy Hexagons, PTI Half&Half stamp set.
Ink: PTI Fine Linen, Berry Sorbet, and True Black
Other: Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done Lauren! Great take on the inspiration photo. I love your use of the chevrons. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whey Lauren, thanks for joining us this month. I love that you have stamped your flower over your chevron.

    ReplyDelete