Monday, August 20, 2012

CASE Study Anniversary Week #3

This last week for the Anniversary celebrations over on the CASE Study blog the challenge is to CASE one of the DT members past or present. I chose a card by Amy Wanford of Crafty Confessions. Here is the card I chose... and HERE is the link to the whole post.

 Cute, cute huh? :) I just love that little deer!

Here is my take...

 I was so inspired by the CAS layout that I did a set of four different cards...
 This is little skelly...


 Little Witchy...


 Little Vampy...


 Little Frankie... (I think he is my favorite!)

 And here are all four together.
Hope you like them, they were so much fun to make! I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. ;)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft
DP: From various K&Company Hallween stacks
Stamps: Martha Stewart
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
Other: Recollections Halloween Stickers, Foam Tape, ribbon from JoAnn's

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are all just too cute! I love Halloween and you are just amazing and so creative too. I love the CAS look to them too, you are so ahead of the game when October arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! What cuties for Halloween! So happy my little deer card inspired you!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x
    P.S That little deer is on sale right now if you need some enabling! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek indeed! These are so fun! Love how you adapted the theme to Halloween. So, so cute... Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, love your card set! I do love a bit of Halloween :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete